What does a Wendover trip cost?
• $20 per person for round trip
• $10 Seniors everyday (age 55 and older)
• No charge to return a different day if scheduled in advance.
What is the daily schedule to
What does the casino coupon book
• $10 in Free Play
• $5 off Cafe
• A Free Drink at Nugget Casino Bar
• A Free Drink at Red Garter Casino Bar
• A Free Starbucks Coffee Drink
• 1 free coffee at Morning After Coffee House
• Earn 500 One Club tier credits for 1 free room night
• Earn 200 One Club tier credits for 1 Free round trip bus ride
What is a Frequent Rider Rewards
• Pay to ride 10 trips, and the 11th trip is free. See host for details.
Which casinos do you visit?
Do you have group trips to Wendover?
• Yes, we offer private charters to Wendover at a competitive rate.
• Click group reservations or contact the office directly for a quote.
Why choose Utah Trailways?
• We operate one of the newest fleets in the Intermountain West.
• Utah Trailways carries DOT’s highest safety rating. Please visit www.fmcsa.dot.gov to view all bus companies safety records.
• In addition to meeting the CDL requirements, all drivers undergo a criminal background investigation.
• Every coach in our fleet is equipped with a restroom.
How is my trip priced?
• Each trip is priced individually, and depends on the duration and mileage.
Do you require a deposit to rent a coach?
• We require a 10% deposit.
• A signed contract reserves the coach.
• Full payment is required 1 week prior to the trip.
Can we bring food or drinks on the coach?
Do your coaches have a DVD player and power outlets?
• All coaches offer a DVD player, and the majority of our fleet has power outlets in every seating row.
How long can a driver legally drive?
• By Federal DOT regulation, a driver can only drive 10 hours a day. If you stop for lunch, dinner, or even a show, this does not count as driving time. A driver needs to have 8 hours of uninterrupted time off at the end of each shift